Christi Lee Bowling
MS, RDN, CSSD, LD
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (R.D.N.)
- Licensed Dietitian (L.D.)
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (C.S.S.D.)
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management
- Certified provider of the Alcat Test (food intolerance and sensitivity testing)
- Certified provider of the SpectraCell (micronutrient & cardiometabolic testing)
- All-State Athlete
Meet Christi Lee
Farm to table was ordinary to me before it became fashionable. My love & passion for flavorful food began in Madisonville, Kentucky, in my grandma’s kitchen, breaking up beans and helping her can vegetables from her garden. Homegrown vegetables & their “from scratch,” mouthwatering, southern preparation was part of my daily diet.
Growing up, I was an all state athlete which peaked my interest in keeping a proper diet to provide the necessary energy to maintain performance. A diagnosis of hypoglycemia in my teen years, made types of foods and ways of eating a learned discipline to ensure my health. This knowledge and personal experience motivated my pursuit of a career in dietetics.
I am a true foodie, firmly believing in wise choices and moderation, but also the occasional, necessary chocolate cupcake! I use the same approach with my patients and love to see their determination to achieve their own personal wellness vision. Through proper planning and hard work, I’m able to help them achieve prime wellness and that’s even more satisfying than sweets.