COMPREHENSIVE PILATES TRAINING VIA POLESTAR PILATES
Sept 22-23, 2018
Oct 20-21, 2018
Nov 10-11, 2018
(Skip the month of December)
Jan 19-20, 2019
Feb 23-24, 2019
March 23-24, 2019
Comprehensive Pilates Program
Master over 130 Pilates exercises across a full spectrum of apparatuses, including Reformer, Trapeze Table, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and props. By learning a comprehensive repertoire of movement techniques, you can continuously provide and refresh your clients with goal-oriented movement experiences.
The series consists of six, two-day modules that allow you to evaluate the practical applications of Pilates exercises, develop assessment techniques, understand movement sequences, and modify exercises and programs for individuals. Completion of the Polestar Pilates Comprehensive Program qualifies you to sit for the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA®) Certification exam. Sit for our Polestar Pilates Centralized Exam to become a Polestar Practitioner.
Aside from course hours, there are additional hours required for graduation and qualification of PMA Certification examination. Observation, apprentice teaching, and self-mastery hours are the responsibility of the student to complete outside of the course. A percentage of these hours can be completed using online support materials.
- Web-enhanced learning:
- Access to online support materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (listen to mini-lectures, view exercise content and review movement concepts)
- Live chat sessions with qualified Polestar Educators and Mentors
- Labs (doing, observing, teaching)
- Problem solving (utilizing case studies and deductive reasoning)
- Hands-on teaching (group and individuals)
- Assessment skills
- Principles of neuro-linguistics (modeling, sequencing and structuring information, maintaining appropriate learning states)